8.14.2006

Where Does the Time Go?

I find myself asking this very question multiple times a week (sometimes multiple times a day!). My little Cooper is five months old today. It doesn't even seem possible that he could be that old already. He's getting to be such a big boy! Our furniture came from Florida on Saturday so our house is finally getting the finishing touches set up. Along with the other furniture, my old crib was in there to use for Cooper. Austin and his dad put it together yesterday afternoon, and we decorated it all with Cooper's cute bedding, and it is just adorable! Cooper spent his first night in his crib last night, and he did great! When I first put him in there, he thumped his little arm on the side on the mattress kind of testing things out, but soon afterwards he was fast asleep as always. He is such a GOOD boy! :)

Other than that, not a whole lot else new. My interns' last day was on Friday so it was a busy week last week. This week and next week should be a little more tame, but then it's right into the busy fall recruiting season! I'm supposed to sit down with my boss this week and discuss when/where I might have to travel so I can prepare Austin and his mom in case of long days and even one or two overnights. The most I'll have to be gone though will be one night which isn't terrible. Not my favorite right now with my little cutie patootie at home, but I can manage! :) I'm just glad that I have a few weeks/weekends to veg! Not that I'm really vegging at work because I still have lots to do to prepare for the fall, but at least it is a little better than last week! ;)

Guess I'll end this boring post for now. I will try to take pictures of Cooper's finished (finally!) room and him with his teddy for his 5 month birthday and post them tomorrow. Talk to you later alligators! :)



1 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

I cant believe he is so old already. I swear I feel like your next post is going to include pics from his high school graduation or something.

August 16, 2006 10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home