7.17.2006

It's Been a Blur

Sorry I have been so MIA lately. It's just been crazy the past couple of weeks. I've had extracurricular activities going on for work, my parents were in town for 9 days, we went for my company offsite retreat to Fort Lauderdale for three days, and Cooper celebrated his 4 month birthday! It's been a whirlwind two weeks! :)

Everything is great, and I don't want to bore you with details so I won't. I will have to post one of the cutest pictures EVER of Cooper. He went to the doctor on Friday for his four month checkup, and he now is 27.5 inches long and weighs 17 pounds 7 ounces. He looks like he is quite a bit older than he is, but it's okay. He's just so long!!!! He is cuter than ever, and I love how his little personality is developing. We also tried rice cereal for the first time on Saturday, and he isn't too fond of it yet. Yesterday's cereal went a little bit better, but still not great. We'll see how it goes - my dad says it will get progressively better as time goes on.

Other than that, not a whole lot else to report. I have two full weeks of work and then I'm off for a week of vacation at Port Aransas. I CAN'T WAIT!!!! It will be Cooper's first trip to the beach, a week of fun in the sun and relaxation, and a great time as always I'm sure. Enough of my boring life - hope you all are doing great, and please ban Weight Watchers for being complete jerks (see Sara's blog)!!!!! I could kick their collective butts! Happy Monday! :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



6 Comments:

Blogger Mo said...

Love that picture! He's just so adorable.

July 17, 2006 10:40 AM  
Blogger Chastity said...

That picture is beyond cute! He really does look old in it.

July 17, 2006 12:12 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

He's getting big.
And yes. About Sara.
Totally Sucks.

July 17, 2006 3:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh my gosh he's so tall! My friend has a 6 month old who's 25.5 inches... so he's going to be a tall one. I love that picture!!!

July 17, 2006 10:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

he's so precious. i love this pic!

July 18, 2006 3:28 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

Hes got this look on his face like "Mooooom, geez, Im not dressed!" lol, adorable, he looks so much older then he really is, I cant believe it. He'll be ready for kindergarten next month!bv

July 29, 2006 4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home