6.15.2006

3 Months Old!

So, we did actually take some pictures last night to commemorate his 3 month birthday! However, I did not manage to load them onto the computer so therefore I can not post one of them here. But hopefully tonight I can motivate myself to do that so you can see how big he has gotten!

Yesterday was a really hard day for me. It was the first time since I've been back to work that I was really really really sad and missing Cooper. I mean I've been sad and missed him every day. But yesterday at one point when I was thinking about him, I almost teared up a bit, so it was a little more extreme than previously. When I picked him up yesterday afternoon from my in-laws, I just held him super tight and hugged him and told him how much I loved him. I guess what made it so hard was that it was his first "birthday" where I haven't been with him all day long. I know he doesn't really know the difference, and that he has a fun time playing with his grandmother (and grandfather when he gets home) but still. I missed him and wanted to be with him!!!!!

I'm also kind of annoyed with myself because although I've been really good about appreciating my nights and weekends and really spending good quality time with him and Austin, I have been neglecting to take pictures as frequently as I did before and that sort of makes me sad too. It was much easier when I was with him nearly 24-7 to grab the camera when he was doing something cute or sleeping in a funny position or whatever. Now I just forget! I made Austin leave the camera out on the entertainment unit so we can grab it more frequently now so hopefully I can start motivating myself to take more pictures again because I love having them and seeing them, and it helps to brighten my day when I can look through pictures of him.

That's all for now I guess. I am just so in love with my little Cooper I can't stand it. He is at the cutest stage with his "talking" and standing up and sitting up and checking out his hands and all of that fun stuff. Too cute! Hopefully tomorrow I can post a picture of his royal cuteness! LOL Have a good rest of the week! :)



1 Comments:

Blogger Chastity said...

OH...I'm going to feel the same way in a little over a month. I need to hurry up and have another baby so staying home will be more cost effective.

June 16, 2006 7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home