6.18.2006

Happy Father's Day!

Just a quick post with some pictures as I promised last week. This first one is of Cooper on his three month birthday (6-14-06). He was feeling very serious at the time although lately he is all smiles! :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here is one of Cooper & his daddy! Happy first Father's Day Austin! This picture was taken yesterday so not officially on Father's Day, but close enough! I just think it's hilarious since Cooper was partway in and partway out of his onesie before his bath! Hope you had a great weekend and to all the fathers, have a great day!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



5 Comments:

Blogger Chastity said...

He looks different every time you post a picture. It's crazy how fast they change.

June 18, 2006 7:16 PM  
Blogger Mo said...

Look how big he is! What a difference! And he's still adorable!

June 18, 2006 8:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude. Austin is tan!

And I like your kitchen.

And I want to gobble Cooper's tummy. It looks so round in that pic of Austin holding him!

June 20, 2006 8:59 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Yes Austin has that Italian blood in him that allows him to tan very easily. And after playing golf with my dad for three consecutive days in Florida and then various lawn-mowing and other outdoor activities, he has developed quite a tan. Which I can say is NOT the case for my pasty whiteness. Oh well, I've been using some of that lotion that makes you look tan so that I don't reflect. :)

Love our kitchen too - promise we'll have you all over soon Jes!

And the belly is big but otherwise he's really long and skinny. :)

June 21, 2006 9:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Mel!

June 22, 2006 1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home