7.05.2006

Happy Fourth of July!

I was super fortunate enough to have both Monday and Tuesday off so I had a nice four day weekend with my little one! Unfortunately for him, Austin had to work on Monday and to top it off got in a tiny fender bender as well so it was not a good day for him to say the least. :) Luckily, there was barely any damage and no one was hurt, so that is a good thing for sure! Other than that, our weekend was PACKED from beginning to end with stuff going on. We painted Cooper's room and got it all set up (except for the crib which should be here in a few weeks along with the rest of our furniture from Florida!). Did a little shopping although still really in need of a dress to wear the second night we are in Florida for my company trip. Hopefully I can pick up something this weekend in between all the million other things we have going on! I swear it never ends! ;)

Here is a picture of Cooper on his first Fourth of July. I think I scared him a little with my new camera! :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



4 Comments:

Blogger Mo said...

Ha! What a great pic!

July 05, 2006 2:52 PM  
Blogger Chastity said...

That looks like our handy dandy pack n' play changing table he's on. Lila stops crying immediately when I put her on it.

Such a cute t-shirt!

July 07, 2006 9:35 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

Yes it is the pack n play changing table. We had never used it before, but we painted Cooper's room last weekend and didn't want him staying in there until the fumes were gone and I didn't feel like navigating the mess in there even to change him. It worked out quite nicely so that's good for our upcoming trip to the beach.

Thanks - I found the 4th of July onesie at Kohl's awhile back and luckily got the right size (even though he's nearly 4 months, he's wearing 6-9 months depending on the brand)

July 07, 2006 5:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Haha!! THat look is hilarious! I love the little shirt.

July 09, 2006 10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home